life goals sheet/future plans
1. right now one of main goals is going to Cuenca, Ecuador December 31st , 2009 to work in Orphanages for 2 ½ months. I have already been accepted to the program now it is a matter of getting the money together to do so. I also need to prepare my body for going to another country health wise. It is also important that I prepare myself physically as I aill be on my feet 50 hours a week with toddlers and special needs children.
2. another goal of mine is to Graduate from BYU- Idaho with my degree in Elementry Education in order to do this I will need to get the appropriate grades to graduate.
3. married. I would like to get married. Not right now, but a few years down the road would be nice once I feel more ready individually to handle it and also spiritually to handle such a commitment.
4. start a family. I would also like to have a family. Being a mom is what I have always wanted to be. I know I am not ready yet, but I am so excited for when I will be.
5. work on family history. This is a pretty broad goal but I would like to work more on my family history through out the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment