Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just a few more photos :)

My brother and I with my pet Bunny named "Bun- Bun" very original I know :)> We had him for a few years until his head gotten eaten off by a racoon or something. He is buried in out backyard. This photo was taken in our backyard.
At the "Petrified Forrest" with Grandpa Duffy and Ryan... I am guessing we were either coming or going from Cour De' Lane, Idaho and had decided to stop.
Who is going to the ball first from the same team? haha. I played on a team called "The Lightnings" The girl running for the ball with me in brown hair is Rachel Steward.
My Aunt Carol Ann's Wedding. I am the young girl in the white dress farthest to the left.
I did Ballet until I was about ten. For this recital I was dancing to the song "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" can you tell? :) We danced to the version sung by the Muppet Miss. Piggy.
Me with my barney stuffed animal in our living room at The Guptill Bothell home
My Brother Ryan's graduation in 2005. At Hec Ed Pavilion at UW

No comments:

Post a Comment