Sunday, July 19, 2009

A note about my birth from my dad

My dad and I

A Note from Dad

Emily, when you were born as a girl it came as a complete surprise to me. I never expected to have a beautiful little baby girl. Your mother was blessed to know that you were a little girl before you were born, I had to be surprised!! What a joyful surprise!!

I have always wanted to have a little girl; the pretty little dresses and the sweet blessing of having a daughter.

The day of your blessing means a great deal to me. Again like your brother’s blessing the spirit was felt in a strong way. I remember being prompted to say that the greatest blessing of this life are to have a common testimony of Jesus Christ and to share that testimony with others.

Your sweet little personality demonstrates so much love. I love it when I come home from work and how you try to get my attention by your great big smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment